APC UPS Maintenance
IIS Group is an Elite APC Schneider-Electric Partner, Authorized Parts and Certified Maintenance Provider.
APC Advantage Plans for Maintenance of Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Units
You have options to purchase a range of maintenance plans for your UPS, to provide your systems with the care they need to operate most efficiently at a cost that fits your budget. The Advantage Plus and Advantage Ultra plans are service packages for an APC UPS unit that include technical support, preventive maintenance, quick onsite response and remote monitoring. Your system will receive proactive maintenance designed to prevent potential problems from occurring, and, if needed, on-site response to diagnose and correct the problem by a factory trained technician. We also offer MGE maintenance plans for your MGE UPS equipment.
For more information please contact us at 800-215-5660 Option 4
Our comprehensive service packages Include:
Features of the APC Maintenance Plans
Basics of the maintenance plans include:
- Factory trained Field Service Engineers are rigorously trained and tested on how to efficiently service your APC products, as well as on safety practices and electrical codes, offering our customers the highest level of service available in the industry today.
- Annual site visits help assure your system will perform to the manufacturer specifications. Available on 3 phase power and cooling products.
- Parts are included or available at a discount. Please see the statement of work for service specifics.
- While on site, a Certified Field Service Engineer will diagnose, repair and test the unit to ensure optimal performance.
Our maintenance plans come with many other features and benefits:
- We offer flexible onsite response times. Choose an onsite response time that best meets your business requirements and budget.
- Labor and travel expenses are included in most service contracts. Please see the statement of work for the service specifics.
- In order to ensure that your system is installed in a suitable environment for optimal functionality, we will inspect the site for conditions that might damage your system, such as excessive heat or humidity.
- You will receive a detailed service summary report showing work performed including recommendations for service to ensure optimal performance
- Our experienced technical support engineers are available to answer your questions, giving you peace of mind knowing the help you need is there when you need it.
Special Plans for UPS Batteries:
- Battery Maintenance Service Plan. Provides full battery replacement, typically near or at the end of the contract. Providing preventative maintenance according to the battery manufacturer recommendations.
- Battery Advantage Ultra Service. Provides remedial repairs as well as one scheduled preventative maintenance service visit during the scheduled agreement year.
- Stand Alone Battery Replacement (without a Contract). Includes Batteries, Labor, Freight & Recycling.
APC’s New MAX Plan
details to follow…